Baton down the hatches for Friday. We’re expecting a bit of wet weather so we’ll be holding off an any new grooming to avoid making a mess out there. I expect we’ll be able to hold on to core trails in North End since we have pretty solid depth right now.

Once things firm back up we’ll be on the snow as soon as possible, probably not until Sunday morning. That being said soft snow should still make Saturday somewhat fun even with a little more rain expected.

Here’s to a storm next week!