Our full-service Child Care facility, conveniently located on the bottom floor of the base lodge, is designed for children ages 6 months to 4 years. There's a self-contained area for infants and plenty of toys, games and other activities for toddlers and older children. If weather permits, outdoor activities and playtime are optional. Lunch is included for one year olds and up.
2014/15 Child Care Pricing
|Morning Half Day||$62|
Things to Know:
- Download a Child Enrollment Form (pdf)
- Hours: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm weekends & 8:30 am to 4:00 pm weekdays.
- Full days run 8:00 am on weekends/8:30 am on weekdays to 4:00 pm. Other configurations will be charged by the hourly rate.
- Morning half days available if space allows.
- Reservations are required. See our cancellation policy.
- Morning and afternoon snacks will be provided. Any child with allergies should notify the staff prior to/upon arrival and bring personal snacks and food.
- Each child must bring 6 diapers and a box of wipes, or purchase them at registration.
- Nursing moms must check in every 90 minutes and provide a backup bottle.
Reservations are needed for Child Care programs and can be made by calling 603-236-8311 ext. 3136.
You may also register for child care in the Base Lodge on a daily, space available basis.