Child Care is closed for the season. Babysitters can be found or by calling the front desk 603-236-8311 ext. 3000.
Our full-service Child Care facility, conveniently located on the bottom floor of the base lodge, is designed for children ages 6 months to 4 years. There's a self-contained area for infants and plenty of toys, games and other activities for toddlers and older children. Lunch is included for one year olds and up.
2015/16 Child Care Pricing
|Morning Half Day||$62|
Things to Know:
- Download a Child Enrollment Form (pdf)
- Hours: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm weekends & 8:30 am to 4:00 pm weekdays.
- Full days run 8:00 am on weekends/8:30 am on weekdays to 4:00 pm. Other configurations will be charged by the hourly rate.
- Morning half days available if space allows.
- Reservations are required. See our cancellation policy.
- Morning and afternoon snacks will be provided. Any child with allergies should notify the staff prior to/upon arrival and bring personal snacks and food.
- Each child must bring 6 diapers and a box of wipes, or purchase them at registration.
- Nursing moms must check in every 90 minutes and provide a backup bottle.
Reservations are needed for Child Care programs and can be made by calling 603-236-8311 ext. 3136.
You may also register for child care in the Base Lodge on a daily, space available basis.