Town Square Condominiums
Town Square Condominiums combine the luxury of comfortable lodging with the convenience of one of the Valley's best locations, in the center of our self-contained mountain village with an assortment of shops, dining, and entertainment just footsteps away. We’re near a variety of recreational activities to keep your family occupied during every season. For Nightly Rates and Reservations: Contact our Front Desk at 888-462-9887
Located in the Revelation and Tippecanoe buildings of Town Square, these three bedroom/two bathroom condos offer spacious and comfortable accommodations to families and small groups. Two level units provide a bedroom and bathroom on the main level, while three level units have a larger living/dining area with all bedrooms and bathrooms on the second and third level. Premium Condos include air conditioning and bed set ups vary by building. Climbing stairs is required to access these condos.
Located in the Psyched building of Town Square, these three bedroom/two bathroom condos are just as spacious and well-appointed as our Premium Units but they do not include air-conditioning. Fans are provided in each of the bedrooms. Two level units have a queen bed in each of the first two bedrooms, two twin beds in the third bedroom and a pull-out sofa in the living room. Three level units have a queen bed in the first two bedrooms and the third bedroom is complete with two twin beds and a bunk bed. Climbing stairs is required to access these condos.
Located in the True Grit building of Town Square, these three bedroom/two bathroom units are for the budget conscious traveler. Still providing spacious and centrally located accommodations, these units house families and small groups looking for a clean and comfortable place to sleep after their adventures in and around the resort. Units are not air conditioned but fans are provided in each bedroom. Climbing stairs is required to access these condos.
One Bedroom Condos
During off-peak, non-holiday time periods, our two level Premium and Deluxe condos can be converted to a one bedroom unit for smaller parties. The One Bedroom sleeps a maximum of 4 people with a queen in the bedroom, and a full-sized pull-out couch in the living room as well as a full kitchen. These units have one bathroom. Climbing stairs is required to access these condos.
- All condos are designated as smoke-free. Pets are prohibited.
- Rates include 9% NH Rooms and Meals Tax and 15% Resort Fee. Prices are per condo, per night.
- Check-in time is 4:00 PM. Our office is located on the first level, immediately to the right as you enter Town Square. Staff is happy to allow an early check-in when available, but they are not guaranteed.
- Checkout time is 10 AM. Late departures not authorized by the Front Desk will be charged at the rate of $20 per hour.
- Please be aware that our Front Desk is not open 24 hours a day. Closing hours vary. We can plan for late arrivals!
- All rates are subject to change without notice.
- Deposit of 50% of reservation total (full amount on one-night stays) is required at time of booking.
- Security Deposit: A valid credit card imprint OR a $100 cash deposit will be required at check-in, in addition to the balance due.
- If cancellation occurs at least 15 days prior to your arrival date, you will receive a refund of your deposit, less a $50 processing fee.
- If cancellation occurs less than two weeks prior to your arrival date, your entire deposit is forfeited.
Activities are Waterville Valley's strong suit. Choose from family friendly boating and swimming, to a relaxing game of golf or scenic chair ride. For the adventurous, soaring mountain peaks and gnarly lift-access mountain biking can be the playground.
Waterville Valley Resort is best known for world class downhill skiing and snowboarding, but don't let that overshadow the full list of non-alpine activities during the winter months. Check out the Resort's network of nordic skiing, fat biking, and snowshoeing trails, or choose from a variety of kid-friendly activities like tubing, ice skating, dog sledding, and sleigh rides.
Dining & Shopping
Delicious and authentic Mexican food, gourmet dining, casual eateries, cafés, and candy? Check. Books and games, stylish clothing, the latest sports equipment, and Waterville branded apparel? Check. Waterville Valley Resort has plenty of shopping and dining all within walking distance of Town Square.
Take advantage of what Waterville Valley has to offer. With our lodging package, your stay includes a Freedom Pass that allows access to an array of activities for one low price!