Summer Lodging Packages
We're right in the middle of the 770,000 acre White Mountain National Forest where you'll find endless hiking trails, world-class trout fishing, skate park and camps, Corcoran’s Pond and beach, and abundant gorgeous mountain panoramas.
With our summer lodging packages, your stay includes a Freedom Pass that allows access to an array of activities for just one low price!
Package available Memorial Day Weekend through Columbus Day*.
Fun, family activities included with your lodging in 2015:
- Resort Shuttle* – Unlimited use • Hop on our open air trolley for quick transport between each of our activities, or simply enjoy a leisurely scenic ride around the valley.
- Waterville Valley Golf Club - Enjoy 9 holes of golf every day.
- Mountain Bike Rentals – Two hours daily per person.
- Boating on Corcoran’s Pond* - One hour daily per person. Choose from a fleet of over 30 kayaks, pedal boats, canoes, and Stand Up Paddle Boards!
- Waterville Valley Ice Arena - July through Labor Day, unlimited skating in our indoor arena during public ice skating times, subject to availability. Skate rentals extra charge.
- Waterville Valley Tennis Center - Unlimited court time on one of our 18 award-winning outdoor clay courts with spectacular views of the White Mountains.
- Snow's Mountain Chair Lift* – Take a ride up Snow's Mountain Lift for a round trip scenic ride, or hike down along pristine trails. One ride per person, per day. Opening day is scheduled for May 23rd.
- White Mountain Athletic Club - Unlimited use of the indoor and outdoor swimming pools, whirlpools, saunas, weight rooms, and cardiovascular room. (Note: The saunas and steamrooms will be closed until mid-June.)
- Waterville Valley Recreation Department - Pass entitles you to admission to any regularly scheduled Open Gym activity, including Tot Open Gym, Open Gym, and Open Basketball (full-size gymnasium with balls, mats, toys and PE equipment for free play or pick-up games) during your stay.
- Curious George Story Time - Join us at the Margret & H.A. Rey Center this summer! Your little monkeys can snuggle up in comfy bean bag chairs while we read all about Curious George and his friends! Every Saturday at 11:00am.
And that's just the beginning. We are the home of Curious George Cottage, the former summer home of everyone’s favorite monkey, Curious George! We have a full schedule of summer concerts, family events and entertainment including music and food festivals, Shakespeare in the Valley, and children’s theatre. The Recreation Department offers daily or weekly kid's camps, kid's cooking and craft classes, kid's night out, and more.
Make a Reservation
To book your stay, please call 1-800-GO-VALLEY or Request a Quote »
*All activities are subject to seasonal availability. (Some activities* available weekends only in June and September). Please check with your reservationist for specific requests, particularly in early and late summer.