26th Annual Chowderfest & Brews - May 24, 2015
Memorial Day Weekend in Waterville Valley boasts New England style chowda for the sampling. Area restaurants bring their chowders out to the heart of Town Square in the hopes of winning the coveted prize of the Golden Clam Award. Booths will be open from 12 to 2pm with tickets available throughout the morning.
Guests receive ample-sized taste of each chowder and a ballot to vote for their favorite concoction with their admission fee. Admission is $7.50 for adults (ages 13+), $5 for children (12 and under).
Don’t let the sampling stop there! Guests 21+ head over to the beer tent for a swig of the local brews out of New England by Smuttynose. The brews will be served from 12 to 4pm.
For more information, call the Town Square Condos at 603-236-8175.
- 10-11:45am Chowder ticket sales in the Town Square Condos Check-In Office
- 11:45am-1pm Chowder ticket sales at the /Info Booth; $7.50 adults & $5 children (12 & U)
- 12-2pm Chowder sampling
- 12-4pm Brew Tent Open
- 12-3pm Live Entertainment on the Gazebo Stage from The Conniption Fits
- 2:15pm Awards Announcement
- 4-7pm Live Entertainment The Cranks Duo
*Schedule is subject to change.
Get your scare on all weekend long. Plenty of family activities and much more!Spooktacular! »
Waterville Valley Resort invites you to learn what's new for the 2015/16 winter season.Join Us! »
Raise money for the Waterville Valley Adpative Program by plunging into Corcoran Pond on November 28th!Take the Plunge! »