Park Rules & Hours
The Waterville Valley Skate Park is to be used for skateboarding, BMX Bikes and In-Line skating. Skateboards, BMX Bikes and Rollerblades ONLY. Act responsibly for the safety of everyone in the park.
The park is $10.00 a day while camp is in session or $150.00 for a summer pass for ALL non-campers.
USE OF THIS FACILITY IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. Supervisor will be on duty from June 29th- August 14th.
- Hours of permitted use are Dawn to Dusk.
- Closed for ice, snow, or rainy weather conditions.
- Helmets are required for all campers and skaters 18 years old and younger- gloves, knee and elbow pads, wrist supports and proper shoes are strongly suggested.
- Users must provide their own well-maintained safe equipment.
- You may not add makeshift items, modify or reposition any equipment.
- Users are responsible for removing their own trash. No Littering.
- No food, beverages or glass containers allowed in the skating areas.
- One user at a time on a ramp. Do not skate against traffic.
- No alcohol, no tobacco, no weapons, no foul language, no pets.
- Defacing or vandalism will result in full prosecution by law.
- Please keep noise to a minimum, including music.
- No child under the age of 12 is allowed without parental supervision.
- We reserve the right to revoke privileges from any individual who does not obey these rules, shows unacceptable conduct or for any other just cause. Waterville Valley Skate Camp and the Waterville Valley Police will determine suspensions or permanent banning of individuals, as necessary. A zero tolerance policy is in effect.
Failure to follow these rules can result in the closure of the skate park.
Respect each other and the park. Stay safe and have fun!
IN CASE OF EMEGENCY, DIAL 9-1-1
(Phone in Town Square for emergencies) or dial 236-4732 for police, 1(603)524-1545 for fire and ambulance.