- Nordic Conditions
- Directors Diary
- Nordic Programs
- Trail Passes
- Nordic Trail Map
- Nordic Rentals
- Nordic Ski School
- Nordic Events
- Fat Bikes
Snowshoeing is the fastest growing outdoor winter recreation activity in the US! Many of our nordic and alpine skiers and non-skier guests are discovering that this activity offers a low cost, easy and enjoyable way to experience the winter landscape while improving your physical fitness.
Snowshoeing Is Easy For All Ages
- Snowshoeing requires no special skills. If you can walk it's a cinch.
- Children can start snowshoeing as soon as they can walk and continue well into old age.
Snowshoeing Is Great Exercise
- Like hiking and walking, snowshoeing is a low impact activity that people with average fitness levels can enjoy.
- Runners, cyclists and other active people have found that depending on your pace, the snow conditions and your work-out schedule snowshoeing can be an excellent aerobic activity.
Snowshoeing Is Affordable
- Other than snowshoes, clothing appropriate for winter activity, water and snacks, you don't need any special equipment. Nearly 1/2 of all snowshoes sold cost $150 or less.
- All of our groomed trails are open to snow shoe travel. All you need is a trail pass and snowshoes--just $35 with rentals.
Self Guided Snowshoe Trips
Since there are no lifts required and you can go virtually anywhere, a snowshoe adventure can be a self-guided, casual, spur of the moment walk in the woods or a daylong trek to a local summit. Our rental shop and ticket desk is open 8:30am-4pm daily.
2015/16 Snowshoe Rental Rates
|Weekend & Holiday||$15||$13||$12|
|Add-A-Day||Purchase by 3pm and Save $2|
*$2 Discount with current College or Military ID. Discount valid at Ticket Window only.
Adult: Ages 18-64; Teen: Ages 13-17; Junior: Ages 6-12; Senior: Ages 65+