For International Groups & Conference Center Booking
For Corporate Savings, Ski Clubs, and Ski Groups
Thousands of employees annually take advantage of our Corporate Employee Savings Ticket Program and it works like this: Companies with a workforce of at least 50 employees will be provided 'Live' lift tickets valid at a discounted rate at Waterville Valley at no up-front costs to your company. Your company pays for only those lift tickets that are sold to your employees.
2016/17 Corporate Savings Employee Ticket Program
Waterville Valley Resort is continuing our very successful Corporate Employee Savings Ticket Program this season. We hope that your employees will join the thousands of employees that annually take advantage of the program. We understand that your time is important and have tried to make this program as easy to administer as possible. Below are the highlights of the program:
- Save Money- Save up to $29 on our Learn-to-ski package and $25 off Lift Tickets!
- No up-front cost to your company- Payment will not be required until the end of the ski season and you only pay for the tickets you sold. Any unused tickets can be return at NO charge.
- Online option-Now you have the option to purchase discounted lift tickets online thru Waterville.com. This will eliminate the need to reconcile lift tickets at the end of the season.
- Promotional material provided- We’ll provide you with posters to help advertise around the office. We’ll also send condition reports through email for distribution.
- Live tickets- The tickets that we send you in November are “direct-to-lift”, there is no need for your employees to wait in the ticket office lines.
- One ticket- Our tickets are for all ages, valid seven (7) days a week, including holidays at Waterville Valley Resort (rental equipment not included). These lift tickets are valid for employees, their families and friends.
Your employees may use these lift tickets or exchange them for one of the following options listed below.
1. All-Mountain Lift Ticket: Valid 7 days a week through the 2016-2017 ski season.
2. Snowsports Lesson Option: Save even more when Any Day Lift Tickets are exchanged for a first-timer’s introduction to skiing or snowboarding package, which includes rental equipment, two-hour group lesson and a learning-area lift ticket. To exchange lift ticket for introduction packages, bearer must be 7 years or older at Waterville.
If you have any further questions or would like to participate in our Corporate Employee Savings Program please contact our Corporate Sales Office at 1-888-467-5498
The Ultimate Private & Slopeside Suite
The Harpoon Brewery Sky Box is the ideal solution for your next group getaway. Perfect for company outings or large family vacations, the Sky Box offers the convenience and privacy of a luxury ski vacation. Relax in a private, slopeside suite, located in the Base Area above the Base Lodge. With our all-inclusive packages, planning your next group getaway has never been easier.
The Sky Box is equipped with comfortable seating, 2 flat screen TVs, WiFi, private bar, private bathroom/changing room with shower, and a dining area.
Your all-inclusive day in the Harpoon Brewery Sky Box includes:
Exclusive use of the Harpoon Brewery Sky Box
Aprés ski party with appetizers & cash bar
Valley wide shuttle service
Only $79/pp midweek/non-holiday, $109 weekend and holidays. (20 person minimum)
Additional activities available for a nominal fee include ski or snowboard rentals, lessons, nordic skiing with rentals, snowshoeing with rentals, ice skating (limited times on weekends), a private race with timing and computerized results as well as massage therapy, and separate meeting facilities.
Recreation Departments and Schools
Take advantage of our multi-trip programs
Three Trip Pricing
Why book 1 when you can book 3! Book 3 trips to Waterville and pay only $35 per trip. This program is perfect for youth or schools groups. Waterville Valley specializes in group trips; let us show you how easy it is. Great rates are also available for lessons and rentals.
Five Week Program
If your group wants to plan five of more ski trips this winter then we have the program for you. Plan five trips to Waterville (plus a backup date) and pay only $150 per person (ages 6-18). You choose which dates to ski or ride and we supply the fun. Also take advantage of our low rental and lesson rates associated with this program. School group leaders still enjoy complementary lift tickets and, as a bonus of signing up 35 kids, we will supply you with your very own Waterville Season Pass, a $799 value.
Boy Scout Overnight
Waterville Valley is the perfect location for your scout overnight ski trip. Scouts “camp” on the floor at the Waterville Valley Conference center located in the Village of Waterville. There is a shuttle bus that takes you to and from the skiing. In the village there is an athletic club, restaurants, shops, sleigh rides and fireworks that are with in walking distance from the Conference Center.
Includes lodging for 2 nights, skiing for 2 days, movie room set-up on Friday and Saturday night, Tubing Saturday night, Pizza Party Saturday, Lunch both days and breakfast both days. The price for this is $165 for Teens and $185 for Adults. If you need a 2 day rental add $60 (any age). A 2-hour lesson each day would be an extra $60. There is also a chaperone rate of $100 - one adult can use this rate for every 10 paid scouts.
Includes lodging for 1 night, skiing for 1 day, movie room set-up on Friday or Saturday night, lunch and breakfast. The price for this is $85 for Teens and $95 for Adults. If you need a 1 day rental add $32 (any age). A 2-hour lesson would be an extra $32. There is also a chaperone rate of $45 - one adult can use this rate for every 10 paid scouts.
The White Mountain Athletic Club is available for an extra charge of $15.
Located amidst 700,000 acres of White Mountain national forest, Waterville Valley is the ideal location to host your families’ next gathering. With our Freedom Pass package offering 9 different activities, you can rest assure that there will be something for everyone! Grab a mountain bike and cruise over 30 miles of marked terrain or slip into a kayak and paddle around Corcoran’s pond- with our Summer Unlimited package you can do it all!
We're right in the middle of the 770,000 acre White Mountain National Forest where you'll find endless hiking trails, world-class trout fishing, skate park and camps, Corcoran Pond and beach, and abundant gorgeous mountain panoramas.
Waterville Valley offers a wide variety of lodging options from country inns to four bedroom town houses. All lodges are located conveniently to all area attractions and the free trolley can take you where ever you need to go.
Waterville can customize any meals your during your stay. Whether it is an outdoor BBQ or four course meal we can cater your next gathering.
Start planning today by calling 1-888-467-5498