Groups & Events FAQ
- If I have 10 skiers, 7 snowboarders and 3 people who want to go tubing, do I still qualify for group rates?
Of course! Any group of 20 people enjoying one of the many snowsports opportunities qualifies for group rates.
- Not everyone is renting equipment; do we still receive the rental discount?
- What does a rental package consist of?
Ski package includes skis, boots and poles. Snowboard package includes boots and board.
- Some people don't want to buy lunch coupons, can I just purchase a few or does everyone have to buy one?
You can purchase as many as you would like, whatever works for your group.
- Where do I pick up my tickets?
Take a left off of Route 49 onto Tripoli Road, then continue straight onto Ski Area Road. Follow the access road to parking lot number 1. At the end of the parking lot there is a small building where the office is and we will greet you there.
- How do I get to the resorts?
Directions are available on this site.
- Can I arrange lodging through the sales office?
Visit the hotels and lodges page of this site for lodging options.
- What dining options are there?
There are many different dining options. If you are interested in a private group meal, contact a representative at 1-888-WV-GROUP. Waterville's public restaurant options are listed here.
- How are complimentary tickets figured out?
Divide the number of people buying tickets by 21 and that will be the number of complimentary tickets that you are eligible for. Youth groups should divide by 11.
- Can I get my tickets ahead of time?
Actually this is a great idea. If you know exactly what you will need we can FedEx your tickets and other coupons to you ahead of time and then there is little time needed the day of arrival. We would need full payment of the value of tickets that are sent to you before we send them out.