Summer Activities (H1)


Golf

Tennis

Recreation Center

Ice Arena


A-Hill - 0.5                         Open: x          Groomed: x           ST: x           DT: x            SK: x  
Bob's Lookout - 1.0        Open: x          Groomed: x           ST: x           DT: x            SK: x
Cascade Brook - 5.5       Open: x          Groomed: x           ST: x           DT: x            SK: x
Deep Woods - 1.0           Open: x          Groomed: x           ST: x           DT: x             SK: x  
Greeley Path - 1.0           Open: x          Groomed: x           ST: x           DT: x             SK: x   
John Deer - 2.0                Open: x          Groomed: x           ST: x           DT: x             SK: x
Livermore - 4.0                Open: x Groomed: x           ST: x            DT: x             SK: x
Lower Osceola - 3.0        Open: x         Groomed: x            ST: x           DT: x             SK: x
Lower Snow's - 4.0          Open: x         Groomed: x           ST: x            DT: x             SK: x
Moose Run - 3.0               Open: x Groomed: x           ST: x            DT: x             SK: x
Pipeline - 1.0                    Open: x    Groomed: x           ST: x           DT: x              SK: x
Swazeytown - 1.0            Open: x          Groomed: x          ST: x            DT: x             SK: x
The Connector - 1.5        Open: x          Groomed: x          ST: x            DT: x             SK: x
Tripoli - 3.5                        Open: x    Groomed: x         ST: x            DT: x              SK: x
Upper Osceola - 2.0        Open: x          Groomed: x         ST: x            DT: x               SK: x
Upper Snow's - 3.0          Open: x          Groomed: x         ST: x             DT: x              SK: x
Wicked Easy - 1.0             Open: x          Groomed: x         ST: x             DT: x              SK: x
Beanbender - 1.0            Open: x          Groomed: x           ST: x           DT: x            SK: x  
Bob's Lookout - 1.0        Open: x          Groomed: x           ST: x           DT: x            SK: x
Cascade Brook - 5.5       Open: x          Groomed: x           ST: x           DT: x            SK: x
Deep Woods - 1.0           Open: x          Groomed: x           ST: x           DT: x             SK: x  
Greeley Path - 1.0           Open: x          Groomed: x           ST: x           DT: x             SK: x   
John Deer - 2.0                Open: x          Groomed: x           ST: x           DT: x             SK: x
Livermore - 4.0                Open: x  Groomed: x              ST: x            DT: x             SK: x
Lower Osceola - 3.0        Open: x         Groomed: x            ST: x           DT: x             SK: x
Lower Snow's - 4.0          Open: x         Groomed: x           ST: x            DT: x             SK: x
Moose Run - 3.0               Open: x  Groomed: x             ST: x            DT: x             SK: x
Pipeline - 1.0                    Open: x    Groomed: x            ST: x            DT: x              SK: x
Swazeytown - 1.0            Open: x          Groomed: x          ST: x            DT: x             SK: x
The Connector - 1.5        Open: x          Groomed: x          ST: x            DT: x             SK: x
Tripoli - 3.5                        Open: x    Groomed: x           ST: x            DT: x              SK: x
Upper Osceola - 2.0        Open: x          Groomed: x         ST: x            DT: x               SK: x
Upper Snow's - 3.0          Open: x          Groomed: x         ST: x             DT: x              SK: x
Wicked Easy - 1.0             Open: x          Groomed: x         ST: x             DT: x              SK: x 

Waterville Valley Resort
salesId: 000000, //replace '000000' with your salesId widgetType: 1, //Select one of the following: 1=lodging search, 2=activity search, 3=hotel/location lodging search productSuperCategoryId: null, //required for widgetType: 2. Refer to http://www.inntopia.com/inntopia/templates/reports/productcategories_RAW.xml widgetLayout: 'horizontal', //Select one of the following: 'horizontal' or 'vertical' supplierId: 000000, //required for widgetType: 3

Heading 2

Copy. The following is placeholder text known as “lorem ipsum,” which is scrambled Latin used by designers to mimic real copy. Donec eget risus diam. Phasellus sodales massa malesuada tellus fringilla, nec bibendum tellus
Copy. The following is placeholder text known as “lorem ipsum,” which is scrambled Latin used by designers to mimic real copy. Donec eget risus diam. Phasellus sodales massa malesuada tellus fringilla, nec bibendum tellus
Copy. The following is placeholder text known as “lorem ipsum,” which is scrambled Latin used by designers to mimic real copy. Donec eget risus diam. Phasellus sodales massa malesuada tellus fringilla, nec bibendum tellus
Copy. The following is placeholder text known as “lorem ipsum,” which is scrambled Latin used by designers to mimic real copy. Donec eget risus diam. Phasellus sodales massa malesuada tellus fringilla, nec bibendum tellus
Copy. The following is placeholder text known as “lorem ipsum,” which is scrambled Latin used by designers to mimic real copy. Donec eget risus diam. Phasellus sodales massa malesuada tellus fringilla, nec bibendum tellus
Copy. The following is placeholder text known as “lorem ipsum,” which is scrambled Latin used by designers to mimic real copy. Donec eget risus diam. Phasellus sodales massa malesuada tellus fringilla, nec bibendum tellus
 

Chance Snow Showers (51%), with a high near 24°F and a low near 15°F Slight Chance Snow Showers (20%), with a high near 24°F and a low near 19°F Windy, with a high near 31°F and a low near 25°F Chance Rain/Snow (36%), with a high near 33°F and a low near 28°F Snow Likely (44% chance), with a high near 36°F and a low near 29°F test test

Activity 2

Copy. The following is placeholder text known as “lorem ipsum,” which is scrambled Latin used by designers to mimic real copy. Donec eget risus diam. Phasellus sodales massa malesuada tellus fringilla, nec bibendum tellus 

wbike.jpg

 

Frequent Skier Card

The Frequent Skier/Rider Card offers special lift ticket rates for visits to Waterville Valley Resort. Initial purchase of the card is $95 (adult), then the 1st visit is FREE. Each additional visit is discounted $15 off the full retail ticket price. Each Frequent Skier Card member will be issued a photo pass that is valid all season long. No blackout dates!